After a long time, another DSHub version is out. This time, I’ve worked around more features for you. Fixed some bugs on the Theta version, and added preliminary support for Python scripting ( need some help on it ! ) and also translating into the most known languages ( need help on it as well ! )
I hope you like this new version and I await your feedback
- distro now includes rss reader plugin and lookup;
- modified config to store the language setting;
- added a box for language selecting via gui;
- updated MINA to 1.1.7;
- fixed warning on log4j;
- rescan scripts button works now;
- fixed reversed buttons in advanced page;
- updated MOTD and version;
- fixed when granting to non existent user;
- fixed message when unknown switch was given to plugmin;
- fixed bug when unable to grant plugmin ;
- work on synchronization and cid securisation;
- fixed bug when max users included the connecting users;
- italian v0.2 thanks Kryppy
- fixed history_lines modification not working via command;
- fixed plugmin missing from reginfo;
- fixed flyable and nickprotected not shown right in reginfo;
- fixed the about cmd and a little on gui about;
- fixed bug when port help was not showing in console;
- fixed bug on ping extension with UC instead of UP;
- fixed bug on restarting with plugins big trouble was happening;
- added primary python environment using jython;
- modified bad text on bad hub_host;
- the main language file is called Translation.properties, and it contains
key = value
where only value needs to be translated.
For each translation create a file named Translation_xx_XX. properties
where xx is language code and XX country code.
Translation_ro_RO.properties for ro, Translation_en_US.properties for english but in united states.
These files are included in the jar file, I will add them personally when translators will provide them to me.
- starting work on translations;