A new release is out, having multiple improvements like :
- ADCS is now available ( ADC Secure extension )
- important GUI changes
- old clients are not supported anymore ( non ADC 1.0 clients ) so for the popular client DC++, only 0.704 or newer based clients ( around that version ).
- also the port in use bug on linux version should be fixed.
- chatcontrol bugs should have also been fixed.
Enjoy the new version.
- added startup command line option -nogui that starts dshub with no gu;
- grouped the commands from the accounts editing page
- gui X button now closes again
- fixed bug when some disconnecting messages were lost
- the message for non BASE clients should be visible now
- fixed #276193
- added the adcs command, config and regs will be lost;
- removed BAS0 support so old clients will NOT be able to connect starting from this version
- edited the motd a bit
- fixed #276197
- fixed #255040
- fixed #259694
- updated jython to 2.5a3 hope it works better
- added delete account button so now delete key isn’t the only way to delete a reg via GUI
- modified advanced tab info boxes with message dialogs instead of older ugly frames
- the new adcs tab is an easy setup mode for adcs
- main interface changed, frontpage changed more towards a hubsoft map
- made the plugin gui list a little bit smaller;
- dshub uses now the crypto library bouncycastle, http://www.bouncycastle.org
- created initial ADCS support and adcs package;
- fixed bug when empty command would crash onRawCommand on RSS feed plugin
- updated MINA to 2.0.0M3