µHub 0.2.0 is released, with lots of improvements and bug fixes. This release also adds support for the PING extension. Also new is experimental support for Windows XP and Vista.
- Fixed multiple crash bugs.
- Fully compatible with ADC/1.0.
- Protocol extensions: ‘TIGR’ and ‘PING’
- Added support for configuring min/max share size, slots, concurrent hubs, not very well tested.
- Made all status message strings configurable.
- Various BSD issues fixed. Should perform equally well as Linux.
- Allow ignored configuration options (used when deprecating configuration options).
- Added command line options for checking configuration.
- A windows port is more or less done (MinGW)
- Lots of new auto tests added.